Run into any owners or residents who show contempt for and consistently disregard your HOA's rules? Then you'll want to join us for a cutting-edge webinar on October 15 (2:00 - 3:00 pm ET) on how to wisely and safely handle the most difficult owners and residents you'll ever face.
- The basics about sociopaths and persons with antisocial personality disorder and why their behavior is particularly destructive in a community association
- Common types of sociopaths, along with what motivates them
- The sociopaths you may encounter as a board member based on real-life examples, such as an owner who's a member a sovereign citizens movement and doesn't recognize any authority, including your HOA
- Tips to help you tackle the difficult task of identifying sociopaths, whether they're owners or fellow board members
- Practical information to help you respond constructively to the actions of sociopaths you can't ignore, including things you should be especially concerned about in dealing with sociopaths
- Information you can use to protect yourself and your HOA
In just 60 minutes, you'll hear valuable information you can use now to be smarter when it comes to lessening the damage caused by the most difficult owners, residents, and board members.
For more information and registration visit: www.HOALeader.com